Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Montana Hotel

It was looking to be a sort of quiet night here by myself after the final members of the team left. Soeurette and I worked some on the schedules, made some plans for the next few days - what should really take 30 minutes literally takes 90 - added into the mix, interruptions and distractions- and there you have it a 30 minute project that takes 2 hours. Not bad really- I came back to my lower office and worked several more hours- now just have to wait for responses to inquieries.

Cyril came after supper and took me to the Montana for a rum punch and we enjoyed a nice reunion and conversation. Plotting some more adventure for my team...a surprise.

The next team coming is from Boston on Saturday afternoon. Looking forward to working with them although I am going to talk them out of going to the Montana for dinner- It took us 3 hours to get our food last week and that was after waiting 40 minutes for our table and another 30 to order... For the money and time, there is many nice restaurants to attend in Peytionville. I will have a list for them to try. The Montana is a beautiful hotel and has a view of the city if you get their before sunset that is awesome. I believe it is the largest hotel- and they've expanded below so is about 10 stories altogether. They are in process of building a mall across from the entrance of hotel lobby. But the service isn't very good...

Not much excitement from Kay Gail (Gails house) tonight but making some more connections...for more adventure....

No comments: