Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday.....

After seeing Chris off at the airport, I kept myself busy meeting with the new operations manager of the clinic. He is very nice and is looking forward to learning everything he can to make a successful transition and future for HHH.
It was sure quiet at dinner last night!! sheesh...I had to listen to the hum of the fan, the slap of the cards as Mr. Monclair takes his turn, the yap of the yappy mutt up the hill, the rooster was present and the giggles of little 4yr old Melissa on the other side of the gate. The clatter of dishes in the kitchen...the crickets were even chirping- They made me acra and chicken and cheesy corn bake. Hard to be lonely in surroundings like that...
About 10 pm it started raining again- a nice way to fall asleep.
So today I will sit out by the pool and try to bake my cold away.

No comments: