Monday, February 9, 2009

Goodbye to Boston team...

We said goodbye to the Boston team today...I think they enjoyed their stay with us despite a few problems with transportation.
Our special dinner Saturday night wasn't exactly as ordered but the staff made up for it tonight serving me lambi, acra and creamed spinich and salad. Really dinner on saturday was good- but the mashed potatoes were more like a sheppards pie. and no mangos for dessert. Will have to make some american mashed potatoes with garlic and cheese and sourcream and little green onions or chives....and what else? lots of butter?

I went to the cinema yesterday afternoon- the new movie with Uma Thurman. I don't know the title as it was in French. The whole movie was in french without subtitles but it was actually easy to follow- pretty much formula romantic comedy. Ewald tried to tell me what was happening but that was more distracting. It was pretty fun. Sunday night carnival was crowding the streets as we left the movie and we had a slow go for quite awhile. Stopped for pizza before he dropped me off. Kind of a fun change for the afternoon. The rest of the team had returned and everyone was busy packing when I got back.

My team will be here in just a few more days...can't wait to see them!!!

No comments: