Saturday, February 28, 2009

Pizza night!

After our return to Port au Prince, we decided to order out for dinner...Domino's pizza had 10 ready in less than 30 minutes...and for 30 minutes everyone pretty much concentrated on their food. Hot, cheesy, delicious pizza!!!
Mary, Nancy, Casey and Brian had to pack for departure the next morning. After they left on Tuesday I took the rest of the team up the street for some shopping experiences - metal art, paintings etc - some good bargains and I have more boat pictures. The team said they are going to do an intervention if I buy more.
Wednesday was a sad day... saying good bye to everyone was very hard and I was happy that Chris-girl was staying a couple more days. The team worked very hard and met some tough challenges over the 2 weeks! They performed like a veteran team and I'm very proud of the work we accomplished.
Thank you Team Portland!!!

No comments: