Thursday, May 21, 2009

Two new turtles

Despite my better judgement, the staff wore me down and although I paid way too much goudes for them, I did buy two turtles....I was assured they were a boy and girl and would grow very big to get my moneys worth. One likes to bite and the other is very shy. We still have to name them. One disappeared for awhile but hid very effectively in the roots of the tree in their yard. But Jean and Fabalone persisted in finding them, and made a 'wall/fence' so they can not hide again in the roots. Everyone keeps an eye on them, Luna is giving them enough cabbage and carrots to feed at least a herd of turtles.

Today, as was yesterday cloudy but unlike yesterday we have had thunder and a bit of rain thankfully. The humidity was so high it might have well rained for as wet / sweaty everyone was. It is a bit cooler now and much appreciated.

Tonight is RAM night...as it might be my last visit to the Oloffson while I am here, rest assured I will enjoy it.

No comments: