Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sunset in Haiti







We had a great sunset last night...my camera (or is it the photographer) doesn't do it justice really.

I also can't catch a photo of the bats catching bugs! Oh more news...My 2 little gecko friends are apparently more than friends after last nights 'entertainment'. I wonder if I'll have baby geckos running around my room soon. I forgot to tell you about our other pet.. Bought at the Iron Market downtown in an effort to save his life, we now have a toti - turtle- his name is Ti chat dezyem. (little cat, the second) Ti chat (Dave) bought him for $1.00. I had to make Jean promise to not eat him(he is only about the size of the palm of my hand) and to help take care of him. He said not for at least a year... Ti chat 2 is living in a planter in the house. Never a dull moment around here.

No comments: